Dateline- Lagos: Travel Advice for Motorists, Pedestrians against Tuesday, 30th March2 min read
Ultra Modern Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, Lagos
This is to inform members of the Public that the Super Eagles will be playing Lesotho on Tuesday, 30th March 2021, at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere.
For easy vehicular movement in and around the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere, the Lagos State Sports Commission in conjunction with the arm of government in charge of transportation have rearranged vehicular and pedestrian movement leading to partial restrictions of vehicular movements in and around the Stadium.
MODE OF RESTRICTIONS
Vehicles inbound the stadium from Ojuelegba to Alaka and outbound to Marsha area will be partially restricted.
● All Vehicular movement around the stadium shall come to a stop from 10 am.
This would imply:
● Vehicles approaching Teslim Balogun from Ojuelegba and Alaka/Eric Moore can only pass by on the flyover.
No car shall drive around the stadium from 10 am till 10 pm.
● Only vehicles with VVIP stickers or Tickets shall approach the stadium to park in the National stadium.
● Only vehicles with VVIP Stickers or carrying persons with VVIP Tickets shall drive into and park in Teslim Balogun stadium
● ONLY cars containing passengers with Tickets shall approach and enter the National Stadium to park.
● Neither shall any pedestrian without tickets be allowed to come close to the stadium
The Executive Chairman, Lagos State Sports Commission, Sola Aiyepekun, on behalf of the Lagos State Government, appealed to Lagosians to abide by the Travel advice and regrets any inconvenience this action might cause during the hours of the closure.Share
2 thoughts on “Dateline- Lagos: Travel Advice for Motorists, Pedestrians against Tuesday, 30th March”
Quite proactive approach to avoid unnecessary logjam before and after the match.
You got the fray. God bless you richly